A place for me to ramble :)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Daily Groove

I really liked this one:

THE DAILY GROOVE ~ by Scott Noellewww.enjoyparenting.com/dailygroove

Got Community?
The Attraction Parenting PATH Program provides support AND a global community of leading-edge parents. Find out more: http://www.enjoyparenting.com/path/info::

Rethinking Consistency ::

Conventional parenting wisdom states that parentsneed to "be consistent" in order to maintain theirauthority.Flexible parents -- those who are willing to take innew information and adjust course on the fly -- aregiven labels like wishy-washy, spineless, jellyfish,waffling, and that shame of shames: permissive!But isn't flexibility a virtuous trait? Isn't flexibility needed to thrive in the complex, fast-changing world of the 21st century? So if somebody suggests that you should be more"consistent" tell them you *are* being consistent...
* I'm consistently flexible.
* I'm consistently following my heart.
* I'm consistently trusting my instincts.
* And my love is consistently unconditional.

http://dailygroove.net/consistency--> Get The Daily Groove BOOK!

http://www.enjoyparenting.com/bookFeel free to forward this message to your friends!(Please include this paragraph and everything above.)Copyright (c) 2009 by Scott Noelle_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Followers