Nut that I am- working on my house.
I am taking a vote. Should I:
A. Leave my kitchen cabinets alone
B. Paint then Red
C. Stain them Red
D. Paint them Antique white
A place for me to ramble :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for me to ramble :)
5 comments:
Go antique white. It will brighten that whole area a bunch.
Go antique White it will brighten that room a ton.
I vote for antique white with red accents. Maybe red handles, or the lower cabnets with small red decorations by each family member - E. splattering with a small brush or his fingerprints. And in case you're wondering, the feng shui color for that part of your house is white. ;)
I like all red but I think Patricia's idea about antique white with red accents would look great in the kitchen too.
Thanks for all the comments- and great ideas!
Post a Comment